Planning Strategies with Heart, Knowledge and Strategy
- Formulating the company mission: Purpose, philosophy and goals
- Develop Company Profile that reflects internal conditions and capabilities
- Assess the company external environment: competition and general contextual factors
- Know you options: Match resource to external environment
- Evaluate each option in lite of Company Mission
- Select long-term goals and strategies
- Develop annual goals and short-term goals that are compatible with long term goals!
- Budget resources and match of tasks: People, structures, technologies and reward system
- Evaluate success and plan for the future
“A strategy reflects a company’s awareness of how, when and where it should compete;
against whom it should compete; and for what purposes it should compete.” *
* Strategic Management- Formulation, Implementation, and control, Fifth Edition
Strategic Planning Possibilities
Strategic Planning includes finding a company’s purpose and philosophy to foster the company goals. Building a Company Profile, recognizing External Factors and Know your options all are key elements to Evaluate Company Mission, Long Term Goals , Short Term Goals and building Strategies.
Budgeting is important aspect of business, However Resource Matching and Evaluate Success provide the foundation for a Plan for the future.